This release contains several improvements and bug fixes to the TCP stack, on the UI side we have a new grid editor for IPv4 subnets to improve the user experience when dealing with multiple subnets definitions.
- IPv4 subnet grid edit. To ease creation and configuration of multiple subnet.
- TCP stack configuration of Initial Congestion Window ICWND.
- TCP stack configuration of initial value of ssthresh (slow start threshold).
- Introduced configurable continuing test after port sync has been lost.
- Fixed TCP window size announcement wrong when window scaling is disabled.
- Fixed TCP ssthresh not set to ½ of CWND after fast retransmit.
- Fixed bug in payload editor, when adding fixed sized increment, random payload patterns.
- Improved test controller error state handling.