Safire Release Note - Release 3
Release Date: January 2020
Software Version: 1.2.1
Last Revised: January 28, 2020
Welcome to January 2020 Safire Release 3. There are a number of updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Added firewall memory usage statistics both on the UI and in the test report.
- Support Palo Alto firewall packet buffer usage monitoring
- Support ForitGate firewall memory usage monitoring
- Firewall CPU and memory usage statistics are enabled in Smart Test Result Analysis.
- Generic Firewall is added to the firewall model list
- Test report of is greatly improved:
- Front page is redesigned. Firewall model is highlighted and is placed under the title.
- Executive Summary is added showing test result and configuration highlights.
- Test Information and Firewall Under Test are split into two separate sections.
- Test Iterations is added to help you understand the test methodology used by Safire.
- Firewall Memory Usage is added.
- Summary is added to help you correlate and analyze test results.
- Fixed the problem of over-allocation of bandwidth and sessions when adding more test iterations after the 10 default ones.