Safire Release Note - Release 2.1
Release Date: December 2019
Software Version: 1.1.5
Last Revised: December 20, 2019
Welcome to December 2019 Safire Release 2.1. There are a number of updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Test iteration duration is now customizable (default to 30s). You can now change the duration of each test iteration between 30 seconds and 24 hours.
- Estimated overall test duration is added to the UI. This gives you an estimation of how long your test will run.
- Malware block rate is changed to total malware allowed. It is more interesting to see how many malware are passed by the firewall.
- C-Safire-24PE-10G-CU supports copper version of a 1/10G ports.
- Run button keeps disabled until the test is fully stopped.
- Fixed the critical bug that causes the server to stop running tests.