Safire Release Note - Release 2
Release Date: November 2019
Software Version: 1.1.4
Last Revised: December 6, 2019
Welcome to November 2019 Safire Release 2. There are a number of updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Added two network topologies: Data Center Internal Segmentation, and Data Center Security Perimeter.
- Added support for destination NAT testing
- Added 19 new applications to the application library.
- Google Maps
- Google Play
- Google Docs
- Google News
- Google Photos
- Financial Times
- League of Legends
- Added 8 new traffic profile mixes:
- Data Center Internal Segmentation Mix (Large)
- Data Center Internal Segmentation Mix (Small)
- Data Center Security Perimeter Mix (Large)
- Data Center Security Perimeter Mix (Small)
- Enterprise Internal Segmentation Mix (Very Large)
- Enterprise Security Perimeter Mix (Very Large)
- Data Center Internal Segmentation Mix (Very Large)
- Data Center Security Perimeter Mix (Very Large)
- Added session view to traffic profile mixes for you to see total sessions and sessions per application.
- Added descriptions to applications in the application library.
- Added 2 more charts on Create Traffic Profile page
- Average Package Size Per Application
- Sessions Per Application
- The traffic profile used by a test is visible when expanding the list of test reports.
- Test progress bar is improved.
- UI responsiveness is improved.
- Deletion confirmation dialog windows are improved.
- Fixed the bug where the PDF report shows "server error" when test result is incomplete in the database.