Specific object URLs represent a single object like session, chassis, module, port, stream etc.
URL objects have the general form of URL-of-family/specific-object-id.
- The URL of the “foo” session is /session/foo
- The URL of localhost chassis under “foo” session is /session/foo/chassis/localhost
- The URL of localhost port 0/0 stream 0 is /session/foo/chassis/localhost/module/0/port/0/stream/0
Specific object URLs support GET and [DELETE] commands:
Return all sub-routes of the specific object URL. These include object operations sub-routes and object family children sub-routes.
Deletes the object.
- DELETE /session/foo/chassis/localhost/module/0/port/0/stream/0 will delete stream 0 under localhost port 0/0.
- DELETE /session/foo will disconnect from all chassis and delete session “foo”.