Histograms are used to plot different distributions of values gathered over time e.g.
•Tx/Rx Length (Packet size distribution)
•Rx Latency (Latency and Jitter may drift over time)
•Rx IFG (an additional way of observing Jitter behavior)
Each change of configuration will reset the results.
1) Add histogram –Multiple histograms can be run simultaneously.
2) Start Histogram –Start Manually or use the checkbox to start from Global.
3) Select the type of measurement you would like to track using the Histogram:
4) Select which packets will be monitored by this Histogram:
5) X-axis range –choose the minimum offset and the resolution.
6) Use the Freeze button to freeze the view, and enable the Save option.